In order to make informed decisions on contributions and donations, we ask that your organization complete this form in its entirety.
By submitting, I have read a copy of The Eau Claire Press Company Sponsorship/Partnership Criteria and, if approved for a sponsorship or partnership, I agree to comply with the noted guidelines.
In exchange for event sponsorship, The Eau Claire Press Company requires the following:
The Eau Claire Press Company will be the sole newspaper/print partner unless otherwise approved by The Eau Claire Press Company’s marketing manager.
As a sponsor, The Eau Claire Press Company will be recognized on all promotional materials, including but not limited to, posters, fliers, programs, tickets, signs, print and broadcast advertising, press releases, etc. Whenever possible, The Eau Claire Press Company’s logo should be used. The logo cannot be altered in any way (via computer or otherwise). The size of the logo must be in proportion to the size of the ad.
- Booth space and signage
If the event is one where booths are set up, The Eau Claire Press Company will be assigned booth space to distribute promotional items, as well as sell daily newspapers and/or solicit subscriptions. In addition, areas will be assigned for display of an Eau Claire Press Company banner or banners. Banners should be picked up at The Eau Claire Press Company marketing department and must be returned, in good condition, within one week after the close of the event, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Agreement of confidentiality
The specific terms and conditions of sponsorship agreements are confidential. They shall not be made available to any third party without the prior written consent of The Eau Claire Press Company and the event organizer.
- First Right of Refusal
Event organizers agree to offer The Eau Claire Press Company the first right of refusal for event sponsorship the next time sponsorships are negotiated.
- If The Eau Claire Press Company is producing an ad for the event, all information, including any copy, photos, art, logos, etc. must be provided to The Eau Claire Press Company at least two weeks prior to the first ad run date. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in a later publication date or cancellation of the advertising schedule. If being e-mailed, please send copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eau Claire Press Company marketing department will not be responsible for reminding event organizations to provide ad materials or logos by the deadline.
- The Eau Claire Press Company reserves the right to edit ads produced by other organizations for style, grammar, spelling, etc., prior to the first run date.
- An ad may be declined if language or graphics are considered offensive to The Eau Claire Press Company readers.
- Photocopies and faxes of logos or art will not be accepted.
- A proof copy of the ad will be submitted once to the event organizer to correct any information or to make any other changes.
- The Eau Claire Press Company will not make any changes to the ad once it has been published if the ad was prior approved by the event organizer. If The Eau Claire Press Company caused the error, a correction will be made as quickly as possible.
- An Eau Claire Press Company event sponsorship does NOT guarantee news coverage, however, The Eau Claire Press Company marketing department will be happy to suggest appropriate newsroom contacts.
- If there is an advertising budget, a portion of the budget should be spent with The Eau Claire Press Company.
- Application for sponsorship must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to your event. Once application is received and reviewed, you will be contacted within two weeks. Completion of application does not guarantee sponsorship.